Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Wednesday 7 August 2013

Lots to do...

♥ Todays post is going to start and end with photo's of my Birthday flowers for no other reason than that they are sooooo beautiful and I would like them to last forever !

 
We have a "bit of a do" coming up this weekend involving family, friends, fancy dress, food, music and probably just a little bit of bubbly.
Marquee goes up tomorrow so time for decorations - whoopee !
♥ I have gone a little out there with my colour scheme for the party - quite unlike me - but I'm hoping it will all come together when everything is in place.
First job - make bunting, it just wouldn't be a proper party without it...
 
 
♥ I found these very lovely and very spotty napkins and that was the start of the colour burst.
 
 
♥ Before now I have made fabric bunting but for this occasion I thought I would try something a little different, so I have tissue paper and sheer ribbon.
 
 
♥ I cut diamond shapes from all five colours and then very simply just stapled the shapes to the ribbon.
 
 
♥ Easy peasy, and before you know it ....
 
 
...this is what you have.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥