Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Sunday 11 August 2013

Best week EVER...



♥ And so at the end of the best week ever, I think it can be said we have truly celebrated my Birthday as much as we possibly could...


♥ From getting ready for the party
 ♥ to dressing up

 to dancing the night away


♥ to feeling fab at 50

♥ to opening all my wonderful cards and presents.


♥ I feel truly spoilt and very lucky to have such amazingly wonderful family and friends.


♥ Didn't want to say Goodbye to my brother but he's off and away to NYC this week.



Big thanks to Matt, aka Buzz Lightyear for all the amazing pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥